Posted: 2020-03-21 05:19:31
I was going to unveil this at the end of the month but many of us have a lot of extra time on our hands right now...
This is not an around-the-world tour as the name suggests, but instead a series of flights by carriers using the deHavilland Dash 8 aircraft. Fly the following routes, in the prescribed order, in any DeHavilland Dash 8 (100-200-300-Q400), preferably in the indicated liveries. Pilots must complete all the required flights for one airline before flying non-World of Dash flights. For clarity, fly all the Air Canada Express flights, fly any other flights you want, fly all the All Nippon Airlines flights, then any other flights, etc.
- Air Canada Express / Air Canada Jazz: CYYC-CYZF-CYEG-CYYC
- All Nippon Airines: RJOO-RJOM-RJOO-RJFT-RJOO
- Austrian Airlines: LOWW-LOWI-EDDF-LOWI-LOWW
- Croatia Airlines: LDZA-EDDM-LDZA-LSZH-LDZA
- Ethiopian Airlines: HAAB-FZNA-HAAB-HAAX-HAAB
- Polish Airlines (LOT): EPWA-LHBP-EPWA-EPGD-EPWA
- Swiss Airlines: LSZH-EDDN-LSZH-LSGG-LSZH
There is a tracking sheet.
Posted by: Kevin Finch - VP of Events