Thursday Nite Shorties March 16th, 2017
- DescriptionHEADS UP: US Time Zone 'Spring Forward' to EDT. Zulu Clock remains 0200z. Event time moves ahead to 10pm EDT. This week we're taking a Lufthansa 2-segment flight (EDDV-EDDM-LFLL) and customizing a direct City pair Hanover, Germany EDDV to Saint Exupery, France LFLL. Lufthansa flies the first segment in an A320 and the second segment in a CRJ9. We'll make this direct flight a CHARTER. Your alternate... should the weather be bad at Saint Exupery is Marseille LFML.
Fly whatever aircraft you want to... just be at the gate 20 minutes before departure time. Don't keep your passengers waiting. The flight plan route is: WRB3S WRB UN850 NATOR UN869 MILPA MILP5N. It's too early for the Wine Season. Sorry.
- Scheduled DateMarch 17, 2017
- Departure FieldEDDV
- Scheduled Start Time (GMT)1:00
- Arrival FieldLFLL
- 1:00 - UAL008 - Chris Woolbright - VP of Events
- 1:01 - UAL004 - Danny Vinson P1 - Asst VP-HR
- 1:02 - 000 -
Sky Blue Radio
|Pilots Pending Approval:
|Total Hours Flown: