Hawaii Friday Night Operations
- DescriptionHonolulu's Daniel K Inouye International Airport (PHNL) will have full air traffic control coverage on June 1, 2018 from 2359-0400z. Come fly into the Hawaiian Islands where they have something for every type of pilot: from those who like long-haul flights to those who like a short inter-island hop. Staffing at other Hawaiian fields will be based on controller availability.
Any flights that arrival in Honolulu during the event will count for the Award. Departure field does not matter.
- Scheduled DateJune 1, 2018
- Departure Field
- Scheduled Start Time (GMT)0:00
- Arrival FieldPHNL
- 0:00 - UAL423 - Paul Gallo P1
- 0:06 - UAL337 - Alex Camp
- 0:19 - UAL504 - Ryan Simpson
- 0:29 - UAL414 - Daniel MacLaury
- 0:30 - UAX004 - Danny Vinson P1 - Asst VP-HR
Sky Blue Radio
|Pilots Pending Approval:
|Total Hours Flown: