Get Out of Newark
- DescriptionvUAL will fly from Newark (KEWR) to Chicago O'Hare (KORD). Be sure to have up-to-date files for scenery because there have been mega changes since FS9/FSX/P3D originally shipped.
There are no spoils of war when it comes to dealing with Newark. There is only despair. Your best bet is to depart and hope there aren't thunderstorms in the vicinity because, as some of us already know, storms in Virginia can shut down the airport. If you plan on arriving, fuel extra for holding, delay vectors for meeting miles-in-trail (MIT) restrictions, and flying at 6,000 for what will feel like an eternity. More details and routing info to come to come from New York ARTCC.
- Scheduled DateJune 27, 2020
- Departure FieldKEWR
- Scheduled Start Time (GMT)23:00
- Arrival FieldKORD
- 23:00 - UAL004 - Albert Young P1 - AVP HR
- 23:15 - UAL931 - Victor Martinez P2
|Pilots Pending Approval:
|Total Hours Flown:
VUAL Stock purchase program