- DescriptionThe Anchorage ARTCC (ZAN), and Honolulu Control Facility (HCF) are merging to bring forth an amazing team of controllers to bring you to and from the last frontier of Alaska, and the sunny shores of Hawaii. We welcome all pilots to our new partnership by bringing forth quality in control, that you can experience in this event. Bring your ice from the glaciers of Alaska, and your sunglasses from the mountains of Hawaii, and Oceanic control through your journey across the Pacific.
On April 25th, join HCF and ZAN during this 6-hour joint crossfire event between Anchorage (PANC) and Honolulu (PHNL).
- Scheduled DateApril 25, 2020
- Departure FieldPANC
- Scheduled Start Time (GMT)21:00
- Arrival FieldPHNL
- 21:00 - UAL448 - Dustin Lovinger
- 21:01 - UAL708 - Gary Camejo
|Pilots Pending Approval:
|Total Hours Flown:
VUAL Stock purchase program