Definitely Not A ZTL Event
- DescriptionvUAL pilots may fly out of any hub, other than Houston, into our Houston hub (KIAH). (Sign-up time is irrelevant; your take-off time depends on your departure hub.)
Say the organizers: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Atlanta is the busiest airport in the U.S.A. blah blah blah. Everyone LOVES ATLANTA! We get it. But there are other airports out there too, ya'know. So many more. Like at least 4 others. But nooooo, everyone loves KATL. Fine. Well, not for this event.
We encourage you to forgo that KATL airport and try out some of the others. Like New Orleans for example. Or Austin. Or, heck, even San Antonio. Anywhere but Atlanta. Please, for the love of all that is VATUSA, DO NOT fly out or fly into KATL during this event.
Only you can prevent ATL flyins.
So come on down to some of the other airports in VATUSA. We know you'll only regret it a little bit.
- Scheduled DateSeptember 19, 2020
- Departure Field
- Scheduled Start Time (GMT)23:30
- Arrival FieldKIAH
- 23:00 - UAL306 - Brandon Armstrong
- 23:02 - UAL697 - David Maggipinto
- 23:30 - UAL701 - Tim Haibach P1
- 23:31 - UAL008 - Kevin Finch - VP of Events
|Pilots Pending Approval:
|Total Hours Flown:
VUAL Stock purchase program