100 Years of Flyness - KSTL
- DescriptionSay the organizers: Come join ZKC to celebrate "100 Years of Flyness" at St. Louis - Lambert International Airport. From its farmland inception in 1920 to today's busy 4 runway complex, Lambert has a full century of historic events and achievements. Join us from 2300-0300z (and possibly later) to celebrate Lambert's 100th birthday!
Please have up-to-date charts as we will be assigning taxi instructions utilizing the current airport diagram. We also request that you have modern scenery/AFCAD with runway 11/29 as this will help reduce arrival and departure delays.
Here are a few reminders to consider prior to flying this event:
Have updated scenery; even just be a current AFCAD.
PDC's will be issued to CPDLC capable aircraft. If you do not receive a PDC, or are not CPDLC capable, please call delivery for your voice clearance. You will most likely need an amended route if you're CPDLC capable and you didn't get a PDC.
On initial contact with the first approach controller and ground controller, advise that you have the current ATIS onboard.
*A Pilot briefing will be provided at a closer date*
- Scheduled DateSeptember 18, 2020
- Departure FieldKSTL
- Scheduled Start Time (GMT)23:00
- Arrival FieldKIAH
- 23:00 - UAL701 - Tim Haibach P1
- 23:01 - UAL008 - Kevin Finch - VP of Events
|Pilots Pending Approval:
|Total Hours Flown:
VUAL Stock purchase program