Operation Deep Freeze 2021 FNO
- DescriptionvUAL will fly from Minneapolis (KMSP) to our Newark hub (KEWR).
ATC will come on around 2359Z and we'll take off shortly after.
Throw on your warmest socks, crank up the heat, and don't forget to pack your shovel! Come join us as we staff Minneapolis to the gills on January 26th. From 6:00 PM CST until we can't take it anymore, enjoy full staffing and realistic winter operations at KMSP. Bring in IFR or VFR traffic - makes no difference to us! If bad weather is in the forecast, expect delays for deicing, snow removal, and missed approaches - hope you brought enough fuel!
As always in anticipation of a large event, we ask that pilots ensure that they have up-to-date scenery for KMSP, including runway 17/35. ZMP heartily recommends FlightBeam Studios’ excellent KMSP-HD scenery for FSX and P3D, and freeware options for FSX/FS2004 and X-Plane are also available from your add-on library of choice.
We’ll keep the fire warm and look forward to seeing everyone at MSP!
Say the organizers:
- Scheduled DateJanuary 22, 2021
- Departure FieldKMSP
- Scheduled Start Time (GMT)23:30
- Arrival FieldKEWR
- 23:30 - UAL697 - David Maggipinto
- 23:31 - UAL277 - Tim Haibach P1
- 23:32 - UAL183 - James London
- 23:33 - UAL531 - Ryan Simpson
- 23:34 - UAL008 - Kevin Finch - VP of Events
|Pilots Pending Approval:
|Total Hours Flown:
VUAL Stock purchase program